Thread: The Oscars

Administrator

The Oscars

Nominations were out today. Awards are on 12th March.

Fair play to B365 for putting prices on all categories, not just the main ones. The bet standing out to me at the moment is Best Film Editing - Everything Everywhere All At Once @ 8/11. Must be a shoo-in for the Editing award and should be 1/10. I'd by far rather back it for this than Best Picture at a much shorter price.

If there's to be a mover in the Best Picture market, it would probably be The Fabelmans, currently 11/1.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingbolt View Post
    The bet standing out to me at the moment is Best Film Editing - Everything Everywhere All At Once @ 8/11. Must be a shoo-in for the Editing award and should be 1/10. I'd by far rather back it for this than Best Picture at a much shorter price.
    Wins!

Administrator
    The 96th Academy Awards will be on March 10th. Nominations out today and I see some prices up on Bet365 and Skybet.

Just one bet standing out to me at the moment and that's Anatomy Of A Fall for Best Original Screenplay @ 11/4 (B365). It's the second fav behind The Holdovers @ 1/2 but I think it'll be a much closer race than that.

Administrator
    Just one bet standing out to me at the moment and that's Anatomy Of A Fall for Best Original Screenplay @ 11/4 (B365). It's the second fav behind The Holdovers @ 1/2 but I think it'll be a much closer race than that.
    Wins!

Backed at 11/4. It kept shortening every few days, getting down to 4/11 today. Hope some people took note.

Grade 1 Member
    Wins!

Backed at 11/4. It kept shortening every few days, getting down to 4/11 today. Hope some people took note.
    Good shout. And yes, i hope people followed you in. Sadly, i wasnt one of them. It is horse racing betting only for me. And i'm not really into films. I think the last one i went to see was Dr Who And The Daleks back in the 60's

6. 1 Thanks from:
    Flyingbolt

Grade 1 Member
    Nice one FB.

8. 1 Thanks from:
    Flyingbolt

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixall Crossett View Post
    Good shout. And yes, i hope people followed you in. Sadly, i wasnt one of them. It is horse racing betting only for me. And i'm not really into films. I think the last one i went to see was Dr Who And The Daleks back in the 60's
    Ah, a classic! Ripped off at the Oscars.

Grade 1 Member
    Ah, a classic! Ripped off at the Oscars.
    I totally agree !!! I thought the red Dalek was a cert for Best Supporting Actor !